Village Fête: Saturday 10th July
Girton Village Fete will start at midday and run until 9pm, entry is free. There will be the usual mix of entertainment, food stalls, children's rides and games, beat the goalie competition and the beer tent selling local real ales.
Please note - we are encouraging contactless payments where possible, but some stall holders can only take cash. Please bring cash and cards if you can!
The Feast committee has been working hard to make sure the events are Covid-secure. We have hand sanitiser stations around the field, more space between stalls and a one-way system for entry and exit to the field.
Step 3 restrictions for COVID-19 remain in place. Please follow this guidance when attending our event(s):
- Do not meet in groups of more than 30
- Keep 2m apart from people you do not live with
- Do not attend if you have any symptoms or test positive
You are also recommended to:
- Get both doses of the vaccine and encourage others to do the same
- Self isolate immediately if you have any symptoms or test positive
- Get tested twice a week for free and isolate if positive
For more information see govenment guidance.
Food and Drink
There will be food and drink available, including the ever popular beer tent.
- Beer Tent : Real ales, wine and soft drinks
- Toni's Ices
- Lexi's Cakes : Cakes, tea and coffee
- Handy Plaice : Fish and Chips
- Hot potatoes
- Popcorn and candy floss
- German sausages and burgers
- Bobtails : Pimms Stall
- Cottontails Preschool : Strawberries and Cream